About the Behavioural Sciences Centre – BSC
Counselling and Assessment Services for Thunder Bay and Northwestern Ontario
Established in 1987, the Behavioural Sciences Centre (BSC) provides counselling and assessments for individuals, organizations, and corporations in Thunder Bay and across Northwestern Ontario. As part of the St. Joseph’s Care Group (SJCG), one of the largest healthcare organizations in Thunder Bay, BSC maintains a higher standard of professionalism and integrity.
- One-on-one counselling
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD)
- Workplace management consultation services
- True regional coverage including scheduled counselling days within communities across Northwestern Ontario as well as distance counselling options such as videoconferencing and telephone sessions
BSC provides timely, local service for clients in Thunder Bay and Northwestern Ontario. Find out more about our counselling services here.
- Independent Medical Evaluation (IME)
- Workplace assessments
- Functional Abilities Evaluations using ERGOS Sapphire ™ Work Assessment System
- Psychological Evaluations
- Employee Selection testing and consultation
Organizational, Team and Leadership Assessments
- Management and Leadership development services
- Organizational Culture evaluation and follow-up Consultation
- Team building sessions
- Staff training tailored to meet your organization's needs
Find out more about our assessment services here. Please contact the Manager at BSC for specific information regarding Organizational, Manager and Leadership Assessment Services.
Quick links to information: EFAP (Information for Employees) | EFAP (Information for Employers) | Assessment Services
BSC’s mission is to provide responsive, confidential and high quality counselling and assessment services to the people of Northwestern Ontario.