With so many responsibilities, how can we possibly juggle our time, energy, and attention between them all? Luckily our experienced team of counsellors can help you find that balance. Whether it be work stressors, home life, relationships (with friends, spouse, coworkers), parenting, losses (loss of a relationship, health, person), difficult life experiences or anything else – our team can support you.
You don’t have to have a specific concern or issue, mental health checkups can be as routine as a dental check-up. Our team can work with you to check in with where you are at, build on your strengths and discuss evidence-based resources available to you for self-care and self-management.
Benefits of counselling and psychotherapy include:
- Better Expression and Management of Emotions
- Understand unconscious habits or patterns
- Relief from Depression, Anxiety and other mental health conditions
- Improved ability to manage stress
- Greater self-acceptance and self-esteem
- Ability to overcome personal traumas
- Gain a clearer understanding of why you feel or act the way you do.
- Increase your confidence, decision-making skills and ability to help yourself.
- Discover new options and solutions in moving through your issue/concerns.